Monday, March 13, 2006

My Weekend (Pri School Essay)

My Weekend.
by Scum

This weekend? I had a very nice weekend.

On a sunny Friday afternoon, I powdered pink blush onto my cheeks and thus wore make up to class. No, it was not to seduce the lecturer, but the intention was to go out after lessons! I had to complete some errands, which are to get a haircut and eyebrow shaping expedition -come-time-for-myself in dhoby gaut before meeting bananamon to watch a movie.

I went to visit Reds at Dhoby Gaut, as I have visited them before, but I did not have a regular hairdressor. My stylist that day looked a lot like Vicki Zhao. I stared at her with mouth agape for a while. She really looked like Vicki Zhao. I would have asked for her autograph, but I was worried she would cut my ears off with the scissors.

I also had my hair washed at the hairdressers. The lady who washed my hair laughed at my ears and sprayed water on one side of my face. At the end of the visit, i was without make up on one side of my face, and my hair was cut by Vicki Zhao at a requested 1-inch shorter but turned out as 3 inches shorter.

I now have a semblance of a fringe.

Met bananamon outside the cinema to buy movie tickets. Bananamon couldnt recognise me at first, and later, laughed at my eyebrows. :|

We watched Underworld 2. It is a movie about Werewolf and Vampire and cutting things. When buying the movie ticket, the Ticketing Aunty (TA) ask if she needs to check our ICs. What a surprise! Underworld is an M18 movie, which means you must be Mature 18 and above to watch. My friend and I stared at the TA like a stunned chicken deer caught in a car's headlights (must proper english mah, pri school essay lei). She asked us rather half-heartedly, and I have not yet decided if that was a good thing. In anycase, she seemingly gave up asking us for our IC and tossed us the ticket.

We entered the darkened theatre and sat next to two male caucasians. When we sat down, I noticed that one of the gentlemen proceeded to lift up the armrest in the cinema between his friend and himself. His friend promptly said loudly and agitatedly "No No no nonnononono!" and pushed the arm rest back down. Perhaps Brokeback GV is not fated to happen.

The ticket said 4.45pm, but the movie only started at 5.15pm. there was a 30min period of commercials before the movie aired, during which, public service msgs asking people to take "total defence pills" in a panadol box. I thought it was funny that they likened government msgs to drugs for the masses. The two male caucasians next to me laughed manically at the advertisements.

The first scene reminded me of WoW. It looked like Moonrage whitescalps roaming the wheat fields near a bridge in Silverpine. There were werevolves jumping everywhere and a few heads were chopped off. It is no wonder Underworld is a M18 film.

The leading lady in underworld is a very sexy vampire, also known as a deathdealer. I think the name of the character is Celine. Or maybe, Seline. I can not really remember, because there were many characters in the movie, and they would all appear and get killed relatively quickly. Also, the chinese subtitles did not spell her name, or at least, I did not notice. (Anyway) The leading lady is very sexy. She was dressed in a black corset and black leather body suit and black platform boots. In some parts of the film when she walked, you can hear her boots clumping on the stone stage floor like hoofs. But she is very sexy and very cool. Although she runs and jumps and leaps, she does not sweat in her sexy tight black leather body suit. Her eyes are very beautiful. they can change from brown to blue-gray when she is pissed off angry and in battle. The film was actually quite violent. There was a lot of bloodshed with the use of guns and swords. Apparently, the vampires and werewolves can only die by blade (sword or dagger), so I do not know why they use guns. I would think it is rather inefficient. There was also a sex scene with the leading lady and leading man. Bananamon felt it was too fast, but I suppose movie time is different from real world time. The leading lady got nice abs.

As the film progressed, we also got to see a topless lady vampire. The topless lady vampire had big round boobs that defied gravity, and a body with a very nice sheen of tan. I do not know why, but all the famales in this movie are gorgeous and skinny with big boobs, but none of the guys are gorgeous hunky and have 6 pack. Only the leading man is slightly hunky, but only in the boyzone/westlife kind of way.

At the end of the movie, I still don't know what the movie was about. good thing the movie was ONLY $8.50 and not $9.50. :|

After the movie we took a walk to orchard to run other errands. Bananamon bought a brokeback magazine and suggested we go to Forum for a lookaround. Turns out bananamon's fav steak place, Black Angus, is at Forum and the monster had plans to eat a bit of cow.

Behold, the cow parts:

I was so excited to eat the cow that I had forgotten to take a picture of the plate first.The is why you can see a small part of the meat cut off on the right hand side.

The Steak was quite a thick and juicy piece. I had mine medium care. But the monster, being a monster, had Rare. Look at how pink the meat is, blood oozes from it!

Thanks you Bananamon for kind birthday dinner treat! *pat pat*

So Happy, Full, and Tired,
I headed home for a shower and collapsed into bed, resting my legs on my chair.Sparkie decided to be nice to me and came to rest on my stomach.


But he wasnt nice for long. He decided he wanted to run outside, and jumped off my stomach. It was very painful.

Back at home, I had soupy noodles for the 2 nights that I was home. I am very happy. My sis baked me a choc cake, and forgot to tell me about it and went out. :S

I had a very fun weekend!

THE END

1 Comments:

Blogger Professor M said...

OMG JO.. BANANAMON?? What a cuuute name.. hahaha but i think my choice sounds nicer.. hehehe

saw the same commercial while waiting for fd3 to start!! so stupid.. had a monstrous burger (not steak) at carl's junior.. me and shawn shared a meal and we were like damn full after that.. can u imagine? shawn full even sharing his food with me lor.. its really quite big ah the burger.. the meal's about 12.90 so its kinda good for 2 persons.. have you tried carl's before? it was my first time today.. hehe if you havent maybe you could some other time .. but remember .. - SHARE ..

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home