drats the lethargy
the weather is cold. i'm cold. my blinds are flapping. and jazz is playing. so nice to sleep. zzzz..
lab reporting..at least attempting to. bleah. i wore my new green t shirt today. it's this abercrombie (real fake? from bangkok lor) polotee. damn tight, by my standards lah. sigh. gil say don't button nicer. how? hahahaha. would ppost the pic, but i look weird.
shy also! hehehehe.
anyways, my mum suddenly started sms'ing me, the way mums do - the one msg at a time with one question at a time. cant msg all the question in one sms NO...must one by one one. wah...haha reply until tired. 4pm, she asks me if i've eaten. dunno she means lunch or dinner, but never mind, just say yes. less nagging, less questions. headache. bah.
Ella Fitzgerald, Elvis costello, Elton John, Rod Stewert of Lisa Ekdahl sings
lab reporting..at least attempting to. bleah. i wore my new green t shirt today. it's this abercrombie (real fake? from bangkok lor) polotee. damn tight, by my standards lah. sigh. gil say don't button nicer. how? hahahaha. would ppost the pic, but i look weird.
shy also! hehehehe.
anyways, my mum suddenly started sms'ing me, the way mums do - the one msg at a time with one question at a time. cant msg all the question in one sms NO...must one by one one. wah...haha reply until tired. 4pm, she asks me if i've eaten. dunno she means lunch or dinner, but never mind, just say yes. less nagging, less questions. headache. bah.
Ella Fitzgerald, Elvis costello, Elton John, Rod Stewert of Lisa Ekdahl sings
"They're writing songs of love
But not for me
A lucky star's above
But not for me
With love to lead the way
I've found more clouds of gray
Than any Russian play
Could guarantee
I was a fool to fall
And get that way
Hi ho! Alas!
And also, lackaday!
Although I can't dismiss
The memory of his kiss
I guess
He's not for me
It all began so well
But what an end
This is the time
A fellow needs a friend
When every happy plot
Ends with a the marriage knot
And there's
No knot for me"
But not for me
A lucky star's above
But not for me
With love to lead the way
I've found more clouds of gray
Than any Russian play
Could guarantee
I was a fool to fall
And get that way
Hi ho! Alas!
And also, lackaday!
Although I can't dismiss
The memory of his kiss
I guess
He's not for me
It all began so well
But what an end
This is the time
A fellow needs a friend
When every happy plot
Ends with a the marriage knot
And there's
No knot for me"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home