Monday, March 27, 2006

a rather productive weekend

I came home on sat and fixed up the new printer to my dad's old laptop and ZZZZ'd and got started on my second lab report (1st one not finish yet...got sick/stuck on it) and was finished by the next day.

Nice weekend home, i gorged myself on a good night's sleep and sparkie and homecooked food but still bred 2 new pimples.

cb.

grrr...

anyway here's some pics:

sparkie on my lap while i was doing work

He gets sleepy.

connect the dots, and u get a triangle. :S


I also discovered that sparkie has a new "get-up".

yeah u guessed it...

He's got a rain coat for sunny days :|

pengs.

anyway cuz i completed my lab report after working on it from sat 6pm till sunday 4pm...

I WOWED.

i am beginning to feel like my character is my alter-ego of sorts.


He/it walks like me. has a scowl/expressionless look on the face just like me. sometimes i feel like carrying a long stick around to whack pple with too.

But when i feel like it, just like me, he can really boogie eh!

...like say for him/it will be to "/dance"...

I sat there amazed as i watched him/it leap into the air, headbang, punch the air, and yes, even flash the "love" sign. Hooyeah. We'sa loving it baby!


WOOT.

ok back to my first report...gotta finish it up by tonight, it's due tomorrow. :S

27 days to finals!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home