Thursday, April 06, 2006

i hate my skin

I hate my skin. I really do. It's never healthy, always breaking out, and regardless of whether i scratch, squeeze or leave it all alone, its always the same result and i have to deal with it until it heals and wait for the next break out.

i'm 22.

it should be getting better right?

but no.



the only sign of my age is that i'm healing slower.


I fucking hate my skin. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Aggie said...

Image has a ghostly effect. Make it all more horrifying. Laffs!

*dodges* Dun kill me. Hehe.

It will get better soon, babe.

Cheers!

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jooo....i found a cream that works for me...really reduce the pimples I haf, bud must use everyday/night. Cause I ran out of the cream and stopped using it since last 2 weeks...and now the pimples r back!

I dunnoe if its a good thing or not, but if it helps keep pimples away, I'd use it religiously...its quite ex though...

:p

Gonna get it this weekend or next...let me know if you're interested?

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home