...Because home is the best direction i would like to head towards...
I would upload a photo or two, but as usual, blogger has issues with the pic uploading function tonight.
had a slow day at work, but a strain on the eyes this time - spent all day reading manuals and ordering chemicals for modules.
oh wow, isnt my life exciting.
***
Work like is work, other than being physically draining, I dont really put that much brain processing into it...
it's the personal life that i'm worried about. suddenly i'm largely uncontented with what i've been dealt.
hmm.
had a slow day at work, but a strain on the eyes this time - spent all day reading manuals and ordering chemicals for modules.
oh wow, isnt my life exciting.
***
Work like is work, other than being physically draining, I dont really put that much brain processing into it...
it's the personal life that i'm worried about. suddenly i'm largely uncontented with what i've been dealt.
hmm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home