Saturday, January 07, 2006
About Me
Well, Hello.
This blog belongs to jo. She is Singaporean, Female, Heterosexual, a Homosapien, likes reading murder-suspense novels, and is a big fan of C.S.I. - nothing quite like glamourising the job-prospectus related to her field of study and be faced with the gut wrenching disappointment of the reality of test tube washing. Her blog is open only to friends, and unlisted on blogger.
But if you're a stranger, do drop a message, unless voyeurism is your kind of thing.
Blog Disclaimer
This blog does not represent the views of any organization that jo is a part of. jo does not claim any responsbilities for any views expressed by others in this blog and yaddayaddayaddajustdontsuemelaaah


2 Comments:
I say...
Is digusting.
I hate the idea that my work is related to pornography.
I dun understand why is a turn on for people to make out at beds in hospital. Dun u all have any ideas that there are people who died on it?
Ol well. =P
u mean there are pple that do???? omg!
Post a Comment
<< Home