...Because the week still has 5 days
It's Monday. About to leave for yet another terrible week at work (with this mindset, no wonder huh?). Though Tuesday's Hari Raya Puasa offers some respite, I cannot forget, that I still have work on Saturday.
Yup, work.
On a Non-Working Day,
To work for Hours,
Which i Cannot Claim.
ie; Free Labour.
To date, I have worked 72.5 unclaimed hours which have all gone to dust because hours to be claimed must be cleared within the month - and i never do have the time to clear them.
***
I hope everything outside and underlying of work goes smoothly today. Otherwise, I don't know how much longer i can tahan this pressure cooker, of which the cook would routinely point out that i am incompetent, cannot take stress, and not worth the value of my pay.
Yup, work.
On a Non-Working Day,
To work for Hours,
Which i Cannot Claim.
ie; Free Labour.
To date, I have worked 72.5 unclaimed hours which have all gone to dust because hours to be claimed must be cleared within the month - and i never do have the time to clear them.
***
I hope everything outside and underlying of work goes smoothly today. Otherwise, I don't know how much longer i can tahan this pressure cooker, of which the cook would routinely point out that i am incompetent, cannot take stress, and not worth the value of my pay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home