...because the discoveries seem endless
New source for stem cells?
yawns i woke up in the midst of a bad dream today, feeling damn sleepy and drained lei - dreamt i was taking an EXAM. hai...first time i find myself thinking "thank goodness...no more exams for me!"
hehe.
****
No one seems to be blogging anymore.
****
I found out from my friends nutritionist says that if we poo 4 times a day, it's healthy. (I used to do that. now i just poo twice a day.) HAHA. so i'm gonna keep telling everyone: aim to poo at least once a day for starters! release body heat, sooth your bowels, and look 10 yrs younger? HEHEHE
***
off to work. byeee
yawns i woke up in the midst of a bad dream today, feeling damn sleepy and drained lei - dreamt i was taking an EXAM. hai...first time i find myself thinking "thank goodness...no more exams for me!"
hehe.
****
No one seems to be blogging anymore.
****
I found out from my friends nutritionist says that if we poo 4 times a day, it's healthy. (I used to do that. now i just poo twice a day.) HAHA. so i'm gonna keep telling everyone: aim to poo at least once a day for starters! release body heat, sooth your bowels, and look 10 yrs younger? HEHEHE
***
off to work. byeee

3 Comments:
Eh! I thought 4 times a day can be classified as having a diarrhoea already!?!?
Anyway... where got so much?? Unless... 懒人屎尿多。。。
Eh ask ur friends did the nutritionist say how to get started on shittin.. I crap only 4 days 1x on bad weeks.
=(
she say she's been drinking aloe vera? hmmm...may can go try that ba. :) - jo
Post a Comment
<< Home