...Because it's Goodbye Doggy, hello piggy!
Cuz it's Goodbye to the year of the Dog,
and Welcome to the year of the PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been sleeping quite a bit over the long weekend we've just had. I woke up, had breakie, went back to sleep. woke up, had lunch, went back to sleep. Sleep is attainable, considering that I havent been going visiting this year (as with everyyy year). but i've been going back to work over the long weekend too..but soooo lazy!!! i dragged my feet and went in at late afternoon, ending up killing off my whole day. :S
CNY is time for me to catch up with the relatives (those that DO visit us). so far there's a constant comment:
WAHHH U VERY SKINNY NOW LEI!!
no lor.
correction ok.
I've gained like 2kg since i started working the last time i checked. I just keep eating and eating! (See above! eat sleep eat sleep!)
so u know what that means?
I WAS DAMN FAT LAST TIME!!!!
and i retorted to my cousin who just said that i was skinny "was i that fat??" she "ermermerm...FLESHY LAH!!"
WAH LAOS. anna nicole is considered fleshy too lo! :(
Anyways, CNY has its funny moments too:
i'm so "uneducated" with chinese customs that bm's mum had to correct the way i handed oranges to her. :S
I gave it to her like two bombs and stared blankly cuz i couldntthink of any chinese phrase of goodwill to say. Abit funny for me to tell auntie "bu bu gao shen" or "sun sun li li" right?
***
time to bathe and head to work!! YAYY!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home