Monday, April 10, 2006

Dudududududdu!!!

Midterms tomorrow!

Have I studied? NO! Read thru only...don't call that studying eh. I brought my notes to the toilet to read, alas I'm a fast crapper (pardon the pun) so nothing gets read much in the loo - and that's where my best thinking usually occurs (back then, when I didn't crap so fast).

I think I'm always too distracted to use the loo properly when I'm busy.

ie; I shit halfway and feel like I'm done so clean up head back to work, only to feel like shitting again bout 10min later. Think same goes for peeing...I think I don't empty my bladder completely because I'm too distracted. couple that with my amazing ability to hold pee for the whole day because I don't drink enough water - no wonder my complexion is bad!

Am I sharing too much?

Finally after 1 week of abstinence from caffeine, I took two cups of teh tarik at home. I'm buzzing now, man, and as usual I'm blogging at a time where I am supposed to be mugging.

Exams around the corner, in bout 13 or so days I believe, so yah, expect plenty of blog entries.

Up for writing in the near future:
- my review from the first visit to the new fast food chain carl's junior (i think i should open a food section in my blog soon mans)
- funny msgs I've been recieving on friendster (is there something wrong with my profile pic?!? think should change it eh)
- misc sparkie photos from the weekend.
- a skin care followup: the tumultous tale of jo's healing skin. I'm trying a brand new facial wash which my sis is marketing to me. But more on that in yet another blog entry.

Tune in soon for the entries, tomorrow, probably. will blog after watching gilmoregirls from gilly, and wowing. then will blog, then will do lab report for submission on the 13th.

hell yeah I love the caffeine buzz! o so good, yet oh so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home