Monday, April 03, 2006

i feel...

...like my body is messed up.

Come on, there are times when u just feel GOOD. like everything is in working order and nothing is out of place. you just feel fit. and energetic. and CAN-DO.

but now, i feel like my body is kinda messed up.

I feel like my immune system is really low and my body is not healing itself. pimples usually take 2 weeks, tops, to heal. i think the way mine is going, i'd give it ANOTHER two weeks.

i feel like my body isnt healing itself. <<< this is the impt one. my arms ache occasionally, and muscles (they're hidden) been tight.

I feel lethargic.

I feel restless.

I feel nauseated most of the time, and giddy.

I feel fat and i SEE fat bulge out (gone are the days where i can wear my draw string pants and white t and see NOTHING bulging out at the sides :( )

I sit down and feel the room move around me.

I just know that my body isnt in top condition, though i dont really know why, and it's just not ready to face anything, much less heal/defend itself right now. :S

too much caffeine ? not enough sleep?

i've been off caffeine since friday night (Caffeine annonymous attendee i tell u...must fight the urge) and i've slept thru my saturday and sunday.

Shall aspire to sleep earlier and wake up earlier, and have fruit juice everyday instead. i've been away from my watermelon-juice-craze this sem. maybe thats why i feel like my body is failing me somehow.





On a brighter note, I now know that i do not suffer from diabetes tho my long time held suspicions about my kidneys and bladder have not yet been cleared. heee. or am i just a hyperchondriac?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home