...Because blogging has become a dead art
*wave*
*blows the dust off blogger*
looks like everyone's either stopped blogging, or password protected their blog.
All is as expected i suppose. I guess there ARE people who cyberstalk their way around the net, looking for their old-friends, old-fiends, teachers, bosses, colleagues online. Suddenly everyone's worried about privacy, and jumping onto Facebook instead.
Quite funny this facebook thing. I first joined after Cat kept on bugging me countless times saying it's "more fun than friendster".
So i joined, left it as that. Then Cat started uploading pics of her friends and images of myself amongst them. Since my face is up there, might as well start uploading more. And suddenly i discovered that almost everyone on work was on it when they started adding me and throwing sheep at me. its quite fun anyway swapping photoalbums with people at work, as you get to see a different side of them, and suddenly everyone seems to be bonding better - that is, if we can get over the lack of privacy.
Lately i've slipped into a techie "great depression" syndrome. A kind of black-plague if you wanna call it that. And i've noticed that almost everyone seems to have fallen into this too. I've stopped msning as much, stopped blogging as much, havent been watching as much tv even. I suddenly find writing an opinion so all very exhausting (because thats what it is - an opinion. nothing gets done!)
All i do is work and sleep, become engrossed with some kinda reading material (work related or my recent uncovering of a stash of stephen king novels) and checking facebook occasionally. When the nights are warm, I swim. When it's cool and not raining, I cycle. When it's cold and raining, i log on to onlinecinema to watch streamed videos and snuggle in bed. When it's hot out and i'm feeling particularly hyperactive, i might even try rockclimbing. Just kidding tho, am i ever that active? In reality, i'm at home enjoying company, and from time to time i've been fantasizing having a sugar daddy take care of me whilst i do my job - which i enjoy doing - for fun, and not worry about the money!
So here's my meanderingly meaningless post. Kinda feel sorry for neglecting blogger, but no one reads it anymore anyway too! hahahaha...oh wells.
ciao blogger!
*blows the dust off blogger*
looks like everyone's either stopped blogging, or password protected their blog.
All is as expected i suppose. I guess there ARE people who cyberstalk their way around the net, looking for their old-friends, old-fiends, teachers, bosses, colleagues online. Suddenly everyone's worried about privacy, and jumping onto Facebook instead.
Quite funny this facebook thing. I first joined after Cat kept on bugging me countless times saying it's "more fun than friendster".
So i joined, left it as that. Then Cat started uploading pics of her friends and images of myself amongst them. Since my face is up there, might as well start uploading more. And suddenly i discovered that almost everyone on work was on it when they started adding me and throwing sheep at me. its quite fun anyway swapping photoalbums with people at work, as you get to see a different side of them, and suddenly everyone seems to be bonding better - that is, if we can get over the lack of privacy.
Lately i've slipped into a techie "great depression" syndrome. A kind of black-plague if you wanna call it that. And i've noticed that almost everyone seems to have fallen into this too. I've stopped msning as much, stopped blogging as much, havent been watching as much tv even. I suddenly find writing an opinion so all very exhausting (because thats what it is - an opinion. nothing gets done!)
All i do is work and sleep, become engrossed with some kinda reading material (work related or my recent uncovering of a stash of stephen king novels) and checking facebook occasionally. When the nights are warm, I swim. When it's cool and not raining, I cycle. When it's cold and raining, i log on to onlinecinema to watch streamed videos and snuggle in bed. When it's hot out and i'm feeling particularly hyperactive, i might even try rockclimbing. Just kidding tho, am i ever that active? In reality, i'm at home enjoying company, and from time to time i've been fantasizing having a sugar daddy take care of me whilst i do my job - which i enjoy doing - for fun, and not worry about the money!
So here's my meanderingly meaningless post. Kinda feel sorry for neglecting blogger, but no one reads it anymore anyway too! hahahaha...oh wells.
ciao blogger!

4 Comments:
ok la.
I do read lei.
dun say until leddat.
And I also do write but yes, mine is password protected but i add u lei. hehe. cheerios!
i read too! although yes, I've been too lazy to start blogging again.. never too lazy to login to facebook and figure out spectacular scrabble moves tho! :P *nudge nudge, its ur turn!*
i still check on you religiously!
so keep on blogging hor!
p,
i read too ok!
Post a Comment
<< Home