Wednesday, September 28, 2005

big brother is watching

AAAAH!! today the test really buang man. alot of the questions i answered on "intuition". it was mcq true-false based questions, but what kills you is the negative marking! argh. I was so happy that i got this really perplexing question correct...and then i was crushed with an anvil from above....when negative marking reduced it to zero.

#@^%$#@!%

sigh....don't fail can liao!


so it's laundry day today, and i have an amazingly small pile of laundry. so washed my sheets as well, and it was nice and clean for gil when she came over to bum for the past 2 hrs. Would sweep the floor, but then, lazy. but...i swear..the pile of food crumbs and hair is gathering. hehe...my mind is burnt man. sigh. anyway, schedule pretty jam packed with submissions til oct 23rd.

faint.

gonna be gaining weight and growing white hair after all this shit. daaaamn. and as usual, stressed me starts plotting things to do. i've always wanted to go on a resort getaway and sleep on a beach and wake up with a bad sunburn. butbutbutbut..no kaki lei. then, also began plotting doing drastic things, like moving away to work overseas for a while. or maybe, scuba diving? hehe, if all things work out, i'll be accompanying my sis to maldives during the holidays for a basic padi. if not, i'll have to start saving money now, and make a trip after graduation.

exciting lor! i havent travelled overseas since a geography field trip to malaysia when i was in sec 2!!!

hahaha!

some old pics. damn, we havent been out chillin' for a while havent we?
ok nov 30th drinking session my place!
but sorry, all of you have to sleep on the floor so bring your pillows
from your room to mine! the bed is mine! hahahahaha!


anyway, hehehe, i installed this site meter thing on my blog 2 days ago, supposed to be some kinda counter. and cool enough, has a tracking device on who visited my blog and stuff.

at first it was cool.

now i just feel paranoid! siang eh? (who eh?)

Some interesting visits:

1. 202.42.255.# (Singapore General Hospital) Internet Explorer 6.0
surfed for 14minute 42 seconds!! 6 page views!!

2.
203.125.52.# (SingNet Pte Ltd) - Queenstown Estate - Internet Explorer 6.0
21 minutes and 1 second!! who do i know that stays in queenstown estate? 10 page views!

3.
203.118.58.# (Starhub ADSL WEBSPEED Customers) - Opera
visit length 0 seconds???? come from where one?!?!?

4.
165.21.154.# (SingNet Pte Ltd) - Macintosh MacOSX -Safari 1.3
Woot? also 0 secons? Mac OS ? come from where one!!!!
Then later 5 page reloads 4min 33 sec reading? wah!!! heheheh after lunch come back ah.

5. 202.156.6.# (StarHub Cable Vision Ltd) - Internet Explorer 6.0 - Windsor Park Estate
Woot? WINDSOR PARK? isnt that around thomson? who do i know, stays there? hahahhahaha! 3am reader!

aw man this is so cool it's horrifying. i think you guys will be more freaked out right, that can find your location even. Wooooot?!?!?



Fiona Apple sings:

"Love ridden, I've looked at you
With the focus I gave to my birthday candles
I've wished on the lidded blue flames
Under your brow
And baby, I wished for you
Nobody sees when you are lying in your bed
And I wanna crawl in with you
But I cry instead
I want your warm, but it will only make
Me colder when it's over,
So I can't tonight, baby
No, not "baby" anymore - if I need you
I'll just use your simple name
Only kisses on the cheek from now on
And in a little while, we'll only have to wave
My hand won't hold you down no more
The path is clear to follow through
I stood too long in the way of the door
And now I'm giving up on you
No, not "baby" anymore- if I need you
I'll just use your simple name
Only kisses on the cheek from now on
And in a little while, we'll only have to wave
No, not "baby" anymore- if I need you
I'll just use your simple name
Only kisses on the cheek from now on
And in a little while, we'll only have to wave"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home