Rushed weekend, sparkie, ikea and the labmates
Been a rather rushed weekend - I came home on saturday night, headed straight to the shower before holing myself up in my room to read my notes, and emerging for meals, CSI, Miss Singapore and to return back to hostel on Sunday night.
You tell me, where got time for hobbies? Pui!
So as usual, came home to a rather nuarh sparkie, who amazingly seemed to gain weight in the 1 week that I was away. On Sat night he came zipping into my room and diving under my bed...to hide from my mum because apparently he pooped in the middle of the kitchen.
He knows he shouldnt do it, but he does it anyway. Males. Tsk.
So anyways, had my dreaded test today, which was like...well I don't know what to make of it. :|
The deans lister says it's hard, but I think I'm too blur to realise it's hard or anything like that. I'm just like.."oh, ok."
I was so happy to have stolen ikea pencils, because I lost my pencil leads and needed to shade for the OAS sheet...but turns out, pencils and erasers were supplied. :|
It was MCQ true/false, which is something that I ALWAYS seem to do really badly in...and they supplied pencils and erasers. Apparently, finals is gonna be held in the lab too. hmm.
And in my many-entry-for-onepost, I shall also include, my frozen tiger beer can:

I accidentally left it in the freezer comparment. damn heng it didnt explode man...if not the whole room will smell of beer (btw, sold the fridge! yeah! anyone wanna buy printer?). And oh yeah, frozen beer, when defrosted, tastes horrid. :|
Incidentally, the sian-ness of graduation is especially so today, when I suddenly realised it's my last pract for this module (which was the module of which I had a CA for today), and with certain pple today.
Thrown together by a common surname, we were often grouped together if we were in the same modules. Funny how some we only learnt the names of recently, and some that we've seen all the time, but only smiled at now. hmm.
Sigh, 23 days till I write down on all survey forms that I am: UNEMPLOYED.
Woo yeah. can't wait, man.
You tell me, where got time for hobbies? Pui!
So as usual, came home to a rather nuarh sparkie, who amazingly seemed to gain weight in the 1 week that I was away. On Sat night he came zipping into my room and diving under my bed...to hide from my mum because apparently he pooped in the middle of the kitchen.
He knows he shouldnt do it, but he does it anyway. Males. Tsk.
So anyways, had my dreaded test today, which was like...well I don't know what to make of it. :|
The deans lister says it's hard, but I think I'm too blur to realise it's hard or anything like that. I'm just like.."oh, ok."
I was so happy to have stolen ikea pencils, because I lost my pencil leads and needed to shade for the OAS sheet...but turns out, pencils and erasers were supplied. :|It was MCQ true/false, which is something that I ALWAYS seem to do really badly in...and they supplied pencils and erasers. Apparently, finals is gonna be held in the lab too. hmm.
And in my many-entry-for-onepost, I shall also include, my frozen tiger beer can:

I accidentally left it in the freezer comparment. damn heng it didnt explode man...if not the whole room will smell of beer (btw, sold the fridge! yeah! anyone wanna buy printer?). And oh yeah, frozen beer, when defrosted, tastes horrid. :|
Incidentally, the sian-ness of graduation is especially so today, when I suddenly realised it's my last pract for this module (which was the module of which I had a CA for today), and with certain pple today.
Thrown together by a common surname, we were often grouped together if we were in the same modules. Funny how some we only learnt the names of recently, and some that we've seen all the time, but only smiled at now. hmm.
Sigh, 23 days till I write down on all survey forms that I am: UNEMPLOYED.
Woo yeah. can't wait, man.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home